Valentines problems

Reaction score
Confess to her. Ive had a crush for 3 years now.. i dont have the balls to confess. But you probably have and trust me, its probably gonna be worth it!

Hax

Reaction score
Confess her, else I will bully you on the server. Seriously do it, there is nothing you can lose.

You can win only. Either you win her heart:

giphy.gif

Or throw her out and won't waste any more thoughts on her

Reaction score
I would just ask her, the worst thing she can do is say no and it's better to live with no regret. Also women love confidence so watch how you approach her.

Another thing to note that relationships at that age are all fun and games so just go smash as much as you can and never get too attached to a girl.

Last edited:

MattIs

Fuck her right in the pussy.
Nah, go speak to her she probably thinks the same about you but is too scared to say anything. Just go up to her and talk and if she doesn't like it and her feet point outwards (sign of social distress) leave it :) worth a shot

Reaction score
It depends on what's her current social opinion. If she is like super hot you likely would not be able to get her attention. What does she feel about you currently? Are you her friend or something. Ask her friends first, who does she want right now, stuff that can get you info. And don't listen to that biesexual shit, its either an excuse to not wanting to be your GF, or she is saying that to get attention. Don't listen to people saying your 13, I'm 12 and had good relationships, take in mind that they are easy to bang, they are easy to convince on this age. Never confess to a girl, 95% of the time is that she doesn't feel anything about you. This is real life, not some Disney movie. Ask her friends if they can hook you up. That's the easy way of confessing. It will feel weird the first few days, but you will see.

Last edited:

Trande

Why are you even asking strangers on the internet, honestly? We can't say more than go for it, or just drop it. Anyway, asking doesn't cost anything, and if she says no fuck it. Just don't kill yourself then, please. But maybe you should think about, if you're ready for a real relationship already. Well, I don't know how far you're from your age, but I am sure it will just pass the holding hands line.

I am also amazed how self-conscious about her sexuality seems to be. I mean, she can't be older than 14, heh.

Btw, use this card:
nsMp5rB.jpg

Reaction score
Why are you even asking strangers on the internet, honestly? We can't say more than go for it, or just drop it. Anyway, asking doesn't cost anything, and if she says no fuck it. Just don't kill yourself then, please. But maybe you should think about, if you're ready for a real relationship already. Well, I don't know how far you're from your age, but I am sure it will just pass the holding hands line.

I am also amazed how self-conscious about her sexuality seems to be. I mean, she can't be older than 14, heh.

Btw, use this card:
nsMp5rB.jpg
I've gotten some good response's and i think im going to do it. I was just going to have a small talk then ask her but i may just ask her friends. I honestly hope that i can make BTW i cant get a recording but i could get a audio clip of it...

Reaction score
NVM, dont need anymore comments. She rejected me. I asked her and then she put her hand on my shoulder saying 'Devon, Your my best friend. Its just that i don't think im ready for a relationship and i also have that one problem where im just not sure who i want to date yet." I said "Okay, I understand"

Reaction score
You know what I think would honestly be hilarious? If you gave us her facebook, instagram, phone number whatever and we all just posted saying, "Why'd you reject **** (Name <---)?" and it'd just be a flood of people saying this. Not mean't for her to feel remorse or to hurt her, but just to give her a good chuckle.

Reaction score
Basically. Sorry to break it to you but she thinks in her head.

You look like this:
content-7-155-2.jpg

or this:

Very-Strange-Man-Weird-And-Ugly-Guy.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

take the fucking banter

don't hate please donate: CLICK ME

Reaction score
EVERYONE ADD PASTOLIO!

UPDATE:Steam wont work so Ill add her later
[DOUBLEPOST=1455293625,1455293268][/DOUBLEPOST]Say, "Will you go out with me?" IF she says no say
"To the shops on Sunday"
If she says yes, You've pulled!