• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Haven't tried them

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
They're basically crisps made from vegetables such as beetroot, carrots, and other root vegetables. Originally praised as a health snack but recently it has been found that they can contain more fat fear pack than a crispy Kreme doughnut, these things are really fucking good and I'd love a bag of em rn. What do you think of them?

Reaction score
They're alright I guess, but if I tried being more healthy I think I'd rather just eat a carrot or a apple

• Optimistic
Reactions: JRW

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
View attachment 6162
They're basically crisps made from vegetables such as beetroot, carrots, and other root vegetables. Originally praised as a health snack but recently it has been found that they can contain more fat fear pack than a crispy Kreme doughnut, these things are really fucking good and I'd love a bag of em rn. What do you think of them?
Beetroot ... this is why my dad left, I'm sitting here eating beet root fucking crisps.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Only 3 people would eat food like this:

jimmySaville_2360477b.jpg

fbc49cf0b6eb9070c307fbff436c1793.png

467.jpg

@Husky @Ayjay
I'd say this is worse than chip buttys

JRW

Reaction score
I know its not a vegetable but banana crisps are really good. Especially the ones in fruit and fibre

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
When I'm trying to cut crisps out of a diet. I substitute them with pickled onions.