Server Suggestion vehicle turning radius controls

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: vehicle turning radius controls
Suggestion Description: Unsure if this has control scheme has a name or anyone has ever implemented it but essentially:
Make 2 additional controls that, when held, lower or increase the turning radius of your car.
So, by default, A and D are medium turns, and if you held shift or alt (for example) it would give you a tighter or wider turning radius.
We could keep the turning stats as is and break it down into 3 levels keeping the current radius as the new maximum or simply use a multiplier which would increase the maximum turn radius of every car.

Why should this be added?:
safer driving overall, especially with higher ping.
unique feature that helps the server to stand out.

What negatives could this have?:
All cars would handle better so if you bought a car specifically for its handling you might feel some buyer's remorse.
punishments for poor driving might be increased
extra, novel, controls for new players to learn

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Poor overall vehicle handling.

Reaction score
I like the idea, I just think it would completely change the handling dynamics and flip what cars are good/bad

Reaction score
Scrolling mousewheel would be the perfect bind for that tbh. Shift and Alt are already being used in vehicles. I like that idea tho!

Reaction score
Scrolling mousewheel would be the perfect bind for that tbh. Shift and Alt are already being used in vehicles. I like that idea tho!
Mouse wheel click + scrolling is already being used for speed limiter

Maybe it can be done that if the mouse wheel is held down for a prolonged period it might switch between the 2 settings of controlling the steering / controlling the speed limiter