AR on Victoria Gonzales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lennyclope / Andy Merris
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Glacial / Victoria Gonzales
His/Her SteamID: Idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.6 and 3.4 So.. Victoria was driving recklessly due to her friend having a broken leg I wanted to speak with them about it, and they were non compliant and rude, all of a sudden their friend punched me with a bat, and they evaded. For a Traffic ticket on like maximum 4K
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
i dont understand how i broke rules. My lady had a broken leg and it was an emergency so i decided to break traffic laws within reason. The sweater batted u in the head for god knows why. I drove off because we weren't under your gunpoint.

Would like to point out how you were able to have 2 hands on the gun whilst dragging me like a dog by the leash, not to mention you got me killed because i couldnt swim with cuffs on; i will be proceeding with an IA complaint soon. :)

Reaction score
Because I was attacked and had no way to try to stop dragging you, as a lot of people were in front of me and I got batted down constantly, and go ahead I have plenty of defence.

And even if I don't have a gun pointed at you, you had no reason at all to drive off which you did.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Would like to add that the reason i drove off was because i didn't want to risk @Jamal's freedom by staying around near the police, so i took the chance when i could which was when the officer was stunned because of our new sweater. If i were to stay and talk to the officer he would've then been identified thru dna/radio; @Jamal killed a cop and ran away from the scene.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
About 5 mins before this situation happening, I had fled from a cops in the ocean and killed cops, I knew I had been identified by the police as the officer I had killed called out my where abouts and what I was wearing whilst chasing me. A few mins after I was able to get uncuffed by my lovely waifu @gLaCiAl you come and start pulling us over as i'm receiving medical attention from the NPC inside of the Hospital, Our new sweater that has been launched onto multiple roofs for the boys, batted you probably as a distraction allowing us to flee from the scene, we later went to docks after finding out there was no such warrant placed on me which you find @gLaCiAl where you start detaining him and with our sweater not knowing better he bats you down and next thing you know Jack P, sorry I mean Andy Merris is dead, I also nearly die in this scene but only with laughter because it was "Hunting season with the boys" - Rajesh, gone but hopefully back after his month ban :(

Reaction score
There was no Investigation of any body's and I've been told you're not allowed to evade before cops knows you have someone warranted or guilty of smt.

Reaction score
If I knew anything about that, you would've be gunpointed at Hospital, so it's really no excuse and there had not really been any callouts describing you.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry but then you're not good at handling a warranted suspect situation. A normal cop would've called for back up and press his panic whilst in the car instead of gun pointing and warning the other officers about the location of the warranted suspect, because time u gun pointed either me or glacial we would've got out and just killed you and then fled the scene because you didn't want to call for backup before making the arrest and thinking you could handle it alone however not all of us know how to play cop even though you play it and I don't lol.

I mean if you feel like us fleeing because of me killing a cop recently and him calling out my clothing isn't a valid reason to flee after leaving the situation where I killed the cop where I can assume all officers are on the look out for me considering you all work as a unit on looking for suspects that have killed cops then idk what to say to you

Reaction score
I didn't even know you were warranted, when I got hit with a bat I pulled my gun for the sweater, and I also pressed my panic button :p

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Please start reading what I say, because i am referring to how you WOULD'VE handled that situation if knowing I was warranted lmao but hey not everyone can read, but would've thought the amount of salty ARs you make you'd be able to understand that I was referring to how you WOULD'VE gone about the situation because just straight gun pointing someone when you're out numbered isn't smart, yet again I don't play cop and I still know how to handle situations better than you smh :facepalm:

Reaction score
@Jamal Of course I point my gun when I get attacked, how would I know I was outnumbered? For all I even knew was that the guy attacked me without reason, and you guys weren't guilty for anything that's all I knew. Well Apprently you were guilty of something, but I didn't know that mate. If I didn't know how to handle situations I wouldn't have a lot of positive OR's nor would I've reached Senior Officer or Corporal Twice. That's not the case mate, I don't wish to argue with you.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Chris Harrison Still not reading what I have said properly lol I have told you TWICE now that I was referring to how you WOULD'VE dealt with that situation and not how you DID deal with that situation with knowing I was warranted since you didn't know I was warranted. But if you think trying to GP someone when out numbered by yourself before calling back up, it only will most likely cost your life but also other officers lives anyways it's not hard to get Senior Officer or Corporal if you main PD.

Reaction score
Now that ive actually read what you said in the ar, you’re wrong in many ways. We didnt wrecklessly drive. We complied. I ran a stop sign and thats it, we pulled over but me saying my wife @Jamal had a broken leg you seemed not to care other than a stupid stop sign. When you asked to pull over we did. We went inside to get her healed and you asked the npc if she was healed or not and guess what she was healed. I dont see how we didnt comply with you. We did what you asked, but as i said before jammi was on a bolo most likely for what he had done. Since you called for backup thats when i decided to drive off because i didnt want my buddy to get arrested so we got away in peace. Stop making these salty ar’s because you lost 5minutes of your pd life. Shame how broke 3.6 for me and 2.1 by having me cuffed and drowned on the scene.

Reaction score
I first called backup when I got hit by the bat, also about the broken leg I was caring, but I wanted to speak with you guys a bit more proper about the driving and the situation etc. As I thought he was the one driving, then I realised that the wheel was on the right side and not left, and then I wanted to take it to another case.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.