Walker

Reaction score
@Walker did a great job during the mayor hostage situation today. Under the correct guidance and set of planning he did a perfectly timed shot for the mayors hostage takers to go down.

Unfortunately I did not manage to get a recording of it, but I thought it was worth a recommendation.

Keep it up Walker, I hope that you can climb the ladder towards a better rank within the police force.

Reaction score
I know he really helps these large crimes to become better in every way.
Also funded Hung Chow, Drake, Me and another guy's salt bank robbery, in which he bought 50 salt for the negotiations for us. What a :booty: king

Reaction score
I think Walker is a very good roleplayer, however my support on this is neutral as yesterday I was driving down the street at suburbs, I drove past him and he ran up to me and said "Hello friend" then he shot my car, and killed me during it.
I asked in OOC and he said he was meant to pop my tyres but he didn't aim for the tyres and even if he did he had no reason to anyway as I have done nothing wrong to him and we've only met a couple of times.
Sorry if there was a valid RP reason to killing me but from my perspective I was randomly shot and killed.

Neutral.