Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mim
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Aaron Davidson
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Davidson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: running red light

Why should this appeal be considered?: i ran the redlight like a fucking idiot while going to do a property check then respond to a call
im sorry mim but i dont think a warning is apropriate for this especially when my warning record for this sort of thing is entireley clean
if the warning is removed i will not do it again and if i do you can punish me more severley im sorry mim for running the red light its just i wanted to get to the scene to preform the check and go to hicktown also
could i please get a 2nd chance and have the warning removed ?

Last edited:

Mim

Reaction score

First of all you cant make warning apologies, its a warning there isn't anything worth apologising for, you haven't lost anything.

Second of all in my opinion you clearly aren't sorry, the entire report that you made with me in game insisting me to respond consisted of you claiming that before responding to an emergency you were going to do some property checks as that was the reason you ran the red light. This just doesn't make any sense as you would just go to the emergency first. But then you decided to claim you didn't even mean to run the red-light after I made it clear I wasn't going to budge on the warning.

Finally and in conclusion, you don't seem sorry and only seem to be fussed about the warning because you want a clean record again. My advice to keeping a clean record is don't do things that are against the rules and don't try and argue back with staff and change your story. And maybe I would have considered removing it in game.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.