Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Coomstains
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Trail
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:778092571

Why were you punished?: 2.1 Thread Bumping (Forums warning)

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was given a warning by A1L for 2.1 Thread bumping. I think this appeal should be considered, because the rule states as follows: "Users should not reply to any threads with the SOLE INTENTION of bringing more attention to said post especially if it’s to attract staff attention." This is not even what I did. You can see from the single reply I made to the forum, that all I did and the only intention I had was to share my opinion on the topic. There was nothing that would even suggest I did it for attention seeking.

Additional Information: I would like to mention that I'm making the appeal here because I do not know where else to do so, I also do not know where to view the warning. I'd also like to mention that I was previously looking at a forum called "if you could unban anyone who would it be" and saw the forum he saw a problem with me replaying to in the "related topics". As I'm on my phone, I didn't originally notice just how old the forum was. Had I noticed I would've never even shared my opinion as it's irrelevant. I was under the impression that it was an active and recent forum.

Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Coomstains
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Trail
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:778092571

Why were you punished?: 2.1 Thread Bumping (Forums warning)

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was given a warning by A1L for 2.1 Thread bumping. I think this appeal should be considered, because the rule states as follows: "Users should not reply to any threads with the SOLE INTENTION of bringing more attention to said post especially if it’s to attract staff attention." This is not even what I did. You can see from the single reply I made to the forum, that all I did and the only intention I had was to share my opinion on the topic. There was nothing that would even suggest I did it for attention seeking.

Additional Information: I would like to mention that I'm making the appeal here because I do not know where else to do so, I also do not know where to view the warning. I'd also like to mention that I was previously looking at a forum called "if you could unban anyone who would it be" and saw the forum he saw a problem with me replaying to in the "related topics". As I'm on my phone, I didn't originally notice just how old the forum was. Had I noticed I would've never even shared my opinion as it's irrelevant. I was under the impression that it was an active and recent forum.
I agree that I should take better care in looking at how old the posts I'm replying to are. But I don't think a warning for a rule I didn't even break is a fair response to me being irrelevant.

As I believe nobody is able to review the reply that I made that was deemed as 2.1 here it is. You can see that there is nothing that suggests "attention seeking" but rather genuine interest in the topic. Only mistake was not realizing the age of the forum and irrelevancy of my reply at this point.1000009638.jpg

Bumping is bumping. Just make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back