Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: forum rule 2.5

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't breach forum rule 2.5 as nowhere does it mention Helper Apps. The closest thing is enforcer but what I replied to was NOT an enforcer application! So it makes no sense to punish me over literally following the rules. I wouldn't say technically it's mentioned because if rules can work of technicalities then it would be extremely confusing and the lack of mention of helper apps in the rule can lead to reasonable confusion on whether it's included in the rule or not.

Additional Information:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
To clarify, rule 2.5 is a rule that covers administrative threads.
You agree that Helper Applications are in the Administration section of the forums, yes?
YDb5JQL.png

bxQaRbq.png

Reaction score
What are you disputing? You never received a warning for this?

Iqhay2y.png

To clarify, rule 2.5 is a rule that covers administrative threads.
You agree that Helper Applications are in the Administration section of the forums, yes?
YDb5JQL.png

bxQaRbq.png
I see that the name is referring to Administrative threads but it does not actually say anywhere in the description that it encompasses every single one instead it specifies exactly which ones forbid what so the lack of mention for helper apps in specific makes me believe that this punishment (if it was even handed out) might've been a mistake. If I am mistaken in the conclusion that it does not encompass every single thread type in the category then I would be wrong but from what it seems like I would guess I am not?

Status
Not open for further replies.