Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Liam
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Belinsky
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6003289

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 4.1, 1.4 - Theft as a police officer, minging, and being a nuisance to players attempting to role play.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Secret service told me there was free food at city hall, at the time I was an officer I started taking the food and they told me to stop, I continued taking the 'free' food? They then shot me dead. They got warned for 2.5 but I've been warned for 4.1, 1.4. I feel as if, if there was a problem they should of took my badge number and created an IA, yet I have been warned for what? Stealing FREE food. If it was that deep I'd of refunded or dropped the food?! I feel silly even making a dispute about this. If I need to clip I will go back in my demo but the 'moderator' that warned me refused to give me a time/date of the incident and told me to do it my self?

If I have been warned for 4.1 and 1.4 why were they warned for 2.5?
wtf.png

^ Response from the person I've been warned by hence why I don't even feel as if this needs a video.

Last edited:
Reaction score

"Free" does not mean that they are offering the items in any quantity to anyone without subject to change, by your own admittance you were asked to stop taking the items after you had taken a few, as soon as you were told to stop you were no longer being offered the items and continuing to take them amounts to theft and therefore 4.1.
The fact that they were warned for 2.5 for shooting you for it does not mean that you were not wrong and therefore liable to punishment for doing it, the two things aren't mutually exclusive.

However, after some debate between us we decided that this is not really the intended purpose of the 4.1 rule, if being generally annoying was classified as 1.4 then half of the community would be in breach of it on a daily basis.

The warning will remain however 1.4 will be removed from the description.
@Bnej, @Ezza, @Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.