Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benji
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: glutenfree15
Your Roleplay Name: Tom Iqbal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:439797393

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: breaking rule 2.5 Administrative Threads

Why should this appeal be considered?: I provided relevant information as I was involved in the situation. Then tried to justify it further by saying I was talking about a ban in the thread with my comment of "But you enter house alone then get killed and then your friends come to raid the house 30 seconds after your death so there was no threat for 30 seconds boy. I understand your are angry that with out this refund you get negative profit from your abysmal excuse for a raid." while this isn't the nicest thing I could've written It also doesn't mention a ban or break rule 2.5.

Mim

Reaction score

Hi there,

Its quite clear it is a REFUND REQUEST this is where someone will talk with an admin about getting their items back after an administrative situation has been concluded. If you have doubts on how a staff member dealt with a certain incident or want to complain about a player then you make an AR and you don't instigate on a section of the forums not designed for that purpose. That's what the rule is about. Thus it is completely valid.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.