Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: fokus-rado08
Your Roleplay Name: Radoslav Stoyanov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:756225799

Why were you punished?: 3.5 - user as cop interacted with their past life as a shootout was going on resulting in his death

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly, there were seven minutes between my first death and the second. When I respawned, I waited for my OR officer. When he got back, we went to respond to City Hall Park because there were life alerts (possible Regals raid). As we were walking there, l heard on the radio that the suspect was in the market stall so l looked there (the firefighter said that) shortly after l got shot without shooting.

Secondly, I don't know the reason for the raiders to move the shootout from the slums to the front of City Hall, because they had to know that officers would respawn at City Hall.

Additional Information: l dont think its my fault that l respawned at city hall and the raiders from slums decided to move the shootout to city hall while knowing that we gonna respawn.

To provide some more context, in the demo freecam footage, you were seen to be aiming your gun towards the firefight, most likely collecting info, for an extended period of time before you were shot.

The reason the shootout kept pushing up was because of a few reasons
1) The Tesla that was meant to escape in ended up disabled
2) A bunch of civilians who didn't feel the need to run away from gunfire decided to go on Police and immediately start shooting the criminals from the lobby
3) A TFO was holding Shady St. from the City Hall hedges and was killed there
4) A cop who was supposed to have NLR called a Medic over to said TFO and was holding their body, forcing the criminals to shoot that next cop as well

I want to say also that the mayor was doing 25% tax policy which attracted more people to city hall to kill the mayor. When l heard the first shots l stayed in city hall to protect the mayor when my OR officer had come back we decided to respond to city hall park life alerts on the way there l heard the firefighter that there is a white shooter in full black near the brute (the brute was in the end off main street and in the begging off shady street)so l looked there to see if the shots come from there while l was looking there the raider from slums opened fire and l died

It is quite evident from the footage you provided that the same situation was still ongoing. You still had NLR for the sane situation and you can hear the multiple gunshots outside indicating the situation is still ongoing.

You claim you wanted to protect the mayor from 25% tax? So why did you run outside of city hall exposing yourself to the same raiders from the slums?

In future, you must not act upon situations that you have previously died in on cop when you still have your 10-minute NLR timer on. I also recommend that if you are going to protect the mayor, you should have stayed inside of the city call instead of running outside and pointing your gun in the same direction you just died in.

Reviewed with @sidd and @Bnjemann

Back