Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: RukoOG
Your Roleplay Name: Ruko Yalla
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6193389

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - The user failed to follow a command to open their door whilst under gun point. The user then stalled when told to put their hands up, instead pulling out their phone.

Why should this appeal be considered?: He stated originally it took me 22 seconds to "put my hands up" when I just walked up next to the property owner not sure what was happening. Then I realized the property owner ran away and he was talking to me yelling at me to open the door which I did after I realized I was by myself how am I supposed to open the door when my hands are up? His orders were not clear and under pressure I try to find my emote wheel and accidentally hit my phone button knowing that Z and C are right next to each other I couldn't remember which was my emote and I immediately put my phone down and found my emote wheel and looked for the surrender option.

Additional Information: Open the door and put your hands up are totally two different things. Every time I have encountered this individual he seems very angry and not understanding of certain circumstances even with the "New Player" tag above my head he does not care offers no guidance or understanding even from what I hear from other players. When the owner of the premise was standing next to me I thought he would be the one to open the door when I realized he was not near me I immediately opened it.

He states he told me to put my hands up before the door was opened which is a lie because in both clips he does not do that to my understanding this is a "Senior Moderator" who should be held accountable. Within 5 seconds after the door opened I put my hands up after I found the emote wheel.

Screenshots of his response and from my POV below. Thank you but something just does not seem right

Reaction score
I would like to clarify a few points.

Whilst I still believe you to have broke the rules, I do believe the way that I explained it had factual inaccuracies. I told you to "open the door" whilst gun pointing you initially. Whilst speaking with you in the report, I said that I told you to put your hands up. This was not accurate and my recollection of events was incorrect. For this mistake, I apologise. I noticed this after reviewing the clip of the situation I had taken.

However, you still failed to follow orders given to you whilst you were under gun point. You were told to open the door, to which you responded "i'm not the home owner," despite having keys to the property. After you said this, I said "do it now, move quickly." After a few more seconds and shots being fired at your friend, you eventually complied. Instead of giving excuses as to why you could not have opened the door, which were untruthful, you should have opened the door without hesitation to begin with. The fact that the person who owned the property was standing next to you has little relevance. I even specified "I know that you have keys," suggesting that I wanted you to open the door regardless of the other person being their.

After you opened the door, you were told to put your hands up whilst being gun pointed by 2 police officers. Instead of putting your hands up, you pulled out your phone. Granted, from your perspective this does seem like it was possibly accidental.

Reaction score
I understand where I broke the rule and I own that it was bit of confusion how he knew I had keys to the property and there are some gray areas that new players don't know like can the police look at properties in computer database and see who has keys to property?

Anyways it is a new day and I appreciate the apology but I also appreciate a factual report and not jumping to conclusions when even the VOD you provided me from your own point of view would show that some of the things you said were simply untrue and that I have to come on the forums to post my own point of view just to show you that me pulling up my phone was a obvious accident when you couldn't even take my word for it even as a minor thing. In my personal opinion shows a bit of stubbornness but regardless this was a learning experience for both of us no one likes to be told they did something they didn't do or that they did something on purpose which was a obvious accident.

Thank you and best wishes

Reaction score

Details that you two have hashed out in this thread aside, you have acknowledged that you did break the rules in this situation by stalling and asking questions when two police officers were pointing guns at you and momentarily after stalling again and pulling out your phone. Your actions in this situation were not in keeping with those expected of someone in your position and you should have been valuing your life more and corresponding with the urgency of the situation, an urgency you seemingly did not recognise. I will edit your ban reason to reflect this situation more accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.