Was this bleeding or do melee's damage passengers like bullets do?

Reaction score
People always hit my police car with bats and I don't take damage, so I doubt it was melee because that would be weird

Reaction score
Pretty sure it was you bleeding out, you can tell by the heart at the top left going really fast. It usually means you're about to die.

Reaction score
U can see when u go on red screen ur coughing blood up, ur heart was good pretty fast as well so u probably just died from bleeding out

Reaction score
Bleeding drains health now after an update around last year (I think), Its possible to get shot and instantly bleed out, Several times I've been clearly shot down but the kill log says I bled out upon being shot. So when you bleed out on low health, even if you just started bleeding, you can die before your screen effect even shows you're in critical condition.

Reaction score
Bleeding drains health now after an update around last year (I think), Its possible to get shot and instantly bleed out, Several times I've been clearly shot down but the kill log says I bled out upon being shot. So when you bleed out on low health, even if you just started bleeding, you can die before your screen effect even shows you're in critical condition.
AK74U tends to cause instant bleed out if you shoot a full hp person in the head once