Water mains access for fire fighters in City Hall

Reaction score
Topic:
There should be access to water pumps in the main room of the city hall (upstairs and downstairs) for fire fighters to use.

Short explanation (in notes):
There would be a little pane on the wall with a sign saying something like: "WATER ACCESS" and it would act just like a fire hydrant - fire fighters can use there hose by it.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Due to the fact that every time a fire breaks out in the city hall, all the fire fighters are walking around a massive blaze with fire extinguishers, because there trucks cant get up the steps without being deleted, I think this should be added so that fires in the City Hall can be managed a lot more easily. This would also stop the need of a staff member to extinguish fires to preserve RP.

Optional additions:
Maybe one in the library and by each elevator too.

Reaction score
I feel as a general jist for health and safety, most buildings should be equipped with fire hoses around the building for use of Firemen, so that they don't have to go driving over kerbs and pavements to get as close to the building as possible.

Deleted member 4084

Goto: 2:40 - I through molotov's all over the CH. The fire was on-going for 45minutes.
+ SUPPORT!

Reaction score
I was about to make a suggestion about this however found your one. Today there was a massive fire in the City Hall and fire fighters struggled to tackle it because they couldn't use hoses. I feel that a water supply for fire fighters would be amazing! +Support
photodune-515602-fire-hose-xs.jpg

Maybe something like this above ^

Reaction score
I think that it would be nice if firefighters would be required to connect hose to hydrant or other water supply and then being able to use hoses. Also little graphical option could be added to make hoses visible (just a rope from water supply to player's hose).

Reaction score
+Support Whenever Firefighter, main issues are the danm water hose ect (also the fire extinguisher is shit for big fires) so you end up spending your time maneuvering the fire engine just to get your hose to the building