Waypo Boxing [001]

Reaction score
Jodie_25.png

I am pleased to announce that Waypo will be holding a city-sanctioned boxing tournament in the city of Paralake. The event will be held on Sunday, September 10th, at a time that is to be determined. The event will be using the Hospital parking lot on Main St.

Players will be able to make their own unique fighter profiles on the Waypo website, which will include information about their genes, skills, and statistics such as their W/L ratio throughout their career.

The website will also be using a cash deposit system which @Collier has allowed. Additionally, you will be able to bet on fights with odds, and even participate in fights for a registration fee that is also to be determined. Bets will go up to a maximum of $25,000.

Winning a fight will entitle you to $15,000 cash.

Please view the photo's below which include some sneak peeks of the website!

hdK6WKx.png
jRFOdbf.png
wdrEJl0.png
19tK8i8.png

Reaction score
What will happen if police come and ruin it? Because we know it's gonna happen at some point

Reaction score
  • Staff
What will happen if police come and ruin it? Because we know it's gonna happen at some point

When @Acerius was chief, he collaborated with me during my UFC event to make it city-official and sanctioned. I am sure that @Hayden will have no problem doing the same, and if this is not the case we can just bully him or blackmail him with the contents of his hard drive.

Reaction score
Can Businesses sponsor the event? I can supply fences and concrete barriers if needed. If you want we can even make a designated route for people to follow who come by car, so they can park and walk to the venue.

Reaction score
When @Acerius was chief, he collaborated with me during my UFC event to make it city-official and sanctioned. I am sure that @Hayden will have no problem doing the same, and if this is not the case we can just bully him or blackmail him with the contents of his hard drive.
Seems like @Hayden and @Aquaa has worked out the last details, almost without any use of blackmailing.

i8uwR6f.png

Reaction score
I specifically sought volunteers who were competent enough to help with policing the event specifically and was very strict with telling everyone else to go away. Worked like a charm.

Reaction score
I specifically sought volunteers who were competent enough to help with policing the event specifically and was very strict with telling everyone else to go away. Worked like a charm.
Can we use lethal force? ill get someone to put me on a building and snipe the people who dont follow the rules

Reaction score
Can we use lethal force? ill get someone to put me on a building and snipe the people who dont follow the laws
I'm not Chief anymore so that will be up to @Hayden but what I did do was:-
  • Give people who turned up the opportunity to store anything without repercussion and still be allowed into the event
  • Those who made it through and then tried something/had something on them, lock them in a makeshift brig and inconvenience them for a significant amount of time
  • Those who went above and beyond to be assholes were to be banned, fortunately almost everyone fell into the first two categories.