Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fluggs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: proctologist
Your Roleplay Name: Geoff Beazley
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: RC trolling.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It has been nearly a year since I was blacklisted from Roadcrew. I have a terrible reputation with roadcrew, and as I wish to turn a new leaf over to prove to this community, I would wish to be given a final chance with roadcrew. I understand my actions were unacceptable, however we all cannot ignore that no thanks to my own exploration of exploiting how the roadcrew job works that such changes were implemented to prevent what techniques I would adopt to be used by other inspired peoples to inflict pure misery upon innocent bystanding players. For example, you cannot tow another tow truck, this would cause the two to fly around the map causing absolute havoc and destruction to whatever it struck. Another example would be trapping the RC truck under a garage door, another technique I would use, and the final and most notable example being what lead to the PERPheads pirate incident, allowing the truck to be some unstoppable force that would literally sweep police cars and other road users clean off the road.

I realise that these were not the right techniques for a serious roleplay server, even if I did alter the theme to suit my swash buckling inspired alternative backdrop for my trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.