Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Blacklist
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @McGlinchy

Your Steam Name: Levin
Your In-game Name: Jerry Clarkson
Your Steam ID: (really?)

Why were you banned?: Probably for getting arrested as roadcrew.
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:

As much as I agree behind what I believe was the reasoning for my blacklist, I am actually disputing the length of my blacklist.
Within this post, I shall explain and attempt to persuade my argument to why I believe my blacklist's length was disproportionate and unjust.

To start, it is well known that I'm a naughty boy who doesn't really like to do as he's told. I believe the situation came about when myself, M and @JustFedorable (whom were key members of my scheme, therefore enabling them to post in this thread with an unbias opinion on the situation as all of whom including myself were ex-moderators/administrators) decided that we as a collective would tow vehicles together in order to impound them to make some worthless perp money. Obviously, all being ex-moderators that don't care for PERPheads any longer decided we would up the ante with our shenanigans and all tow the same vehicle which resulted in a lot of angry bullied teenager online policemen becoming increasingly frustrated by our unusual towing techniques.

Without a doubt, this ended up with all three of us being arrested for our disorderly conduct of failing to complete a single task efficiently.

What I'm disputing now is the length. The expiry date for the blacklist for myself is in late September. This is disproportionate, in fact exactly the definition of this word.
Totally ridiculous, that long just for being silly as roadcrew? I'll probably be infected with covid-19 by that time and probably dead.

I will be looking forward to your response for your rational behind this in a timely manner, and if I am dissatisfied then I shall pursuit my dispute with senior administration as shall my accomplices.

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):
Reference: logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.