Model Suggestion Weapon Animation ideas

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Weapon Animation ideas
Suggestion Description: When you have a handgun on you, I think it would be cool to have a animation or something where you can have the gun in like let’s say in your waste-band like some people would in IRL, and you could even maybe go as far to having the player model have his hand somewhere around his waste so other players would know that they have there hand possibly on a firearm.

Why should this be added?:
- would definitely give some extra little details with the guns
- when mugging or selling it would more lowkey so maybe cops wouldn’t detect you mugging as easily

What negatives could this have?:
- I don’t think it would have any negatives but I could be missing or one just hasn’t popped in my head lol

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Not really solve a problem just more or less as extra realism into the game.

Reaction score
nah this is so unnecessary, i dont see a use in this and i dont want perpheads to become a fivem server

Reaction score
not necessarily from behind the back but Ik fivem uses somthing similar and that’s because they want it to be realistic, if you were really gonna go do a deal or somthing your not gonna walk around with the gun out, your gonna conceal it till stuff pops off.

Reaction score
so like the fiveM type shit where you pull it from your back, idm this honestly
Yeah it would add some realism for sure, Ik it’s like five m but it’s honestly how someone would conceal there gun.