Server Suggestion Hand animations

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Hand animations
Suggestion Description: What if we made it so that when you do /gov, or /org, your character starts talking to the radio or you pull out your phone

Why should this be added?:
- would make it a lot more realistic

What negatives could this have?:
- none I’ve thought of

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Unrealistic messages

Reaction score
Whe using /org your phone comes out automatically, when using the TeamSpeak app for your org it goes up to your ear like you're on a phone call.

Reaction score
While /org already has an animation with it, /gov does not, however this wouldn't necessarly warrant a animation, at least not in my opinion, as this wouldn't really be useful for anything that i can currently think off. Sure it will allow others to know when an officer is attempting to speak in gov radio, however gov radio is typically not used unless conveying non vital information, so chances are it will not be able to be viable to use the information from the animation very often, if at all.

Reaction score
/org shows the phone so people can see if someone is talking to their org mates, because they can't see what they've said. /radio or /gov is proximity text chat anyway so I don't see why this would really be necessary.

Reaction score
i see no reason why /gov shouldn't have a visual cue like /org does. Both are basically the same thing except one is for crim org and one is for police