Weapon confiscating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a little idea for new NPC somewhere in PD. So If you were killed or raided by police officers and you dropped gun for them they take it. It says message "You got XXXdollars for confiscating illegal item" or something like that. Then when youre out from the jail or respawned beacouse you died you can go at PD and click on that NPC there will be list of your confiscated weapons for example. Benelli M3 if you want it back you have to pay 10K and you will get it without ammo and magazine

Reaction score
I like the idea but if you were killed in a raid by police officers and you go to the PD to get your gun back you would break NLR

Reaction score
Millhouse Van Houtem;n11043 said:
I like the idea but if you were killed in a raid by police officers and you go to the PD to get your gun back you would break NLR
Umm Yes, youre right at this thing but Im sure If idea will be accepted and I highly doubt it will be they will figure out some ways to do it

Reaction score
BobBobster;n11047 said:
Umm Yes, youre right at this thing but Im sure If idea will be accepted and I highly doubt it will be they will figure out some ways to do it

You need to backup your suggestion with those ways to do it, at the moment this just seems like it isn't at all for the RP and mainly player benefit :/

Trande

IRL you can't get back a illegal weapon, it will be confiscated, and destroyed. Same with weapons used in a crime, there is no way you will get it back.

Reaction score
Trande;n11064 said:
IRL you can't get back a illegal weapon, it will be confiscated, and destroyed. Same with weapons used in a crime, there is no way you will get it back.
There is in my country

Status
Not open for further replies.