Weird historical events that could've been

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

So this thread is basically for people to post any interesting events or concepts that could've happened, or almost did happen, which would've changed the world as we know it today.

I personally enjoy telling people about the Franco-British union, a concept that began at the turn of the 20th century. Britain and France began to work together with their armies and economies.

During the second world war, in order to keep the french from surrendering, there was a proposal to unite the two nations into one super country. After initial opposition, Churchill eventually authorised it and the french were on their way back to france to announce it, when the surrender came through.

The union was outlined like this

France and Great Britain shall no longer be two nations, but one Franco-British Union. The constitution of the Union will provide for joint organs of defence, foreign, financial and economic policies. Every citizen of France will enjoy immediately citizenship of Great Britain, every British subject will become a citizen of France.

Anyone else got some history boners they wana share with me :booty:

Reaction score
My dad could've not been diagnosed and I would be doing a world cruise right now.

Reaction score
if that french cunt called napoleon didn't side with the belgiums and destroy our fleet the dutch would be in charge of europe!!!!!!!

Reaction score
If I wiped my ass more than once a month after shitting 2 times a day the lower part of me would be white

Reaction score
I could have not huffed glue for the majority of my life and became a decent, well respected member of this community.