Well i've hit rock bottom

OneIraqiGamer

Yes you heard me right.
I HIT ROCK BOTTOM!
So what's the problem?
Well i sort of got a little pissed at some of my friend's mostly cause i told them
they had to be sort of mature cause some of them were creating RP Servers. And i may have gotten way too pissed off and started yelling at them, unfriended them, and deleted all they're content. Sooo I've got no place to go. I was hoping you guys are willing to take me back. Maybe erase some of my records i had. Sort of start over if it's ok with you guys? Thanks for reading guys. It really helps to know that someone is really out there who's willing to help an Iraqi amico.

Deleted member 1235

I strongly doubt they can "erase your records" but I'm sure everyone gets at least one second chance depending on their nature. Heck if you're anything like Ethan you'll get 20 last chances.

OneIraqiGamer

I strongly doubt they can "erase your records" but I'm sure everyone gets at least one second chance depending on their nature. Heck if you're anything like Ethan you'll get 20 last chances.
I see. Well thanks for believing in me. But umm i was wondering Duffy. If we can can we talk to each other through PM. If that's ok with you. This is sort of a question that you may think is stupid that could get me banned

OneIraqiGamer

You know how your criminal record stays with you for life?
Yeah.
...This may sound stupid but if you were to like do a favor for the government they can actually erase your criminal records from what i've know

Reaction score
Nothing can be done, and it's not like there isn't any other communities to go to. Although you could have a second chance.