What grinds your gears?

Reaction score
Life: Fake people who use a friendship to their advantage, or people who stop caring about a friendship and you're the one who always writes or arranges a meetup. By that I don't mean people that don't want to meet with you, but people who enjoy greatly when you meet up together but never think of being the first one to write.

PH: People uploading raw demo files instead of taking 30 minutes to record the footage and upload it to youtube.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Having an ability to attract those of the other gender who are physcotic. Never good.

Also turning on the tap with a spoon in the sink, water goes everywhere.

Reaction score
When I saw a Social Experiment where a boy sexually harassed a girl trying to have sex with her and everyone tries to stop him but as soon as the girl does it to the boy people go "Aww u stupid man she want the D"

Fucking Disgusting.

Reaction score
When people cry "OMG OMG OMG, I'VE BEEN HACKED!!1!!11 THERE'S A HACKER IN HERE!"

When in reality they told their password to someone else, or someone looked over their shoulder.

Also when people call other people who exploit or use scripts in games "Hackers".

Reaction score
When I alt tab out of a game to write down a post and get raided as I type down this message...

Reaction score
People 'stealing' my SLS, thinking they can drive it but wreck and explode it instead. Second time it happened already, not sure why everyone feels like a special snowflake either when they steal a staff members car.

Bonus:
'?' spam in League, it's fucking tilting if overused but gold if used just right
bd2e15023b24f6103fd6d29a0317bb2f.png

Source https://clips.twitch.tv/aphromoo/TenderArmadilloBuddhaBar

Reaction score
When you life the clutch without being fully in gear and it makes that horrid noise and you look like a nonce.