What organization would you like to see?

What organization would you like to see?

• Real Estate / Housing (Estate Agent, Letting Agent etc.)

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Legal / Justice (Solicitors, Citizens Advice Bureau etc.)

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Food / Beverages (Restaraunt, Take-Away Service etc.)

• Home / Decor (Furniture Store, Interior Design etc.)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Events / Entertainment (Comedian, DJ etc.)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Energy (Gas, Electric, Water etc.)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Engineering / Construction (Base Building, Repairing etc.)

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I feel as though there's not enough unique passive roleplay within the server and I want to contribute so that there are more unique roleplaying opportunities for people (and I'm much better suited to leading a non-criminal organization). I have a few ideas so far as to what organization I'd make, but I wanted to see what you guys wanted to see.

I have put up a few ideas on a poll, pick the one you like most or if you'd rather see something else then please, tell me below!

Reaction score
I would really quite like to see a real estate/housing association or maybe even a premier inn org. I was going to do one but I couldn't be bothered. An energy company would be quite interesting too.

Reaction score
Engineering/Construction, so I can stop getting these bullshit excuseses on why people's windows are barricaded as LT

Reaction score
All of those ideas are really good. As long as your "incoming" organistation is not just about growing and growing, I'd be fine. Just keep in mind, serious roleplay means realistic organisations.
Good luck with your new Organisation you might create.
Have fun! :moron:

Reaction score
  • Staff
So the top two are Real Estate / Housing and Food / Decor. I'm going to be opting for the Real Estate / Housing option as it's something that's never really been done before. I'd like some ideas on how you'd want this to operate - tours of different houses, helping people choose properties, investment etc.?