Paralake IT

Would you like to see this? / Would it be beneficial to the community?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Hello PERPHeads,

In the last few weeks I have noticed a growing demand in hosting and support in the area of programming within PERPHeads. And with a PERPHeads API being developed, I think that demand is going to grow even further, and will allow us programmers to do awesome things.

However, to do awesome things you need awesome resources, and that's something Paralake IT is wanting to provide you with.

Basically a server was bought with the initial intention of use by the PLPD, however this server is now also being used by Paralake News and soon to be ParalakeFM. Along with that, I am in the posession of a big reseller account that I am willing to put at the disposal of the community.

If you're not a programmer but would still like a website for your organization or initiative, you would be able to contact us and we'd set you up with a ready-made website that you can manage!

The idea is to create a "virtual company" responsible for managing those servers, with of course the PLPD being the most valued customer. No money will be charged for our services, which would include:

- Server hosting
- Pre-made organization websites with API intergration to manage your organization and allow for internal communications
- Database hosting
- Email hosting
- Real time API layer (get updates to your data as they happen!)
- API documentation
- Programming tutorials

And so forth.

The employees of this "virtual company" will be chosen carefully to assure that they are trustworthy and knowledgeable persons.

Please leave your vote on if you'd like this, or if you think that this will support the community if all above is just technical mumbo-jumbo to you.

Reaction score
All of this sounds really cool and interesting, especially the:

Could you possibly expand on that? That definately sounds like something I would like.
I was thinking of creating some sort of wiki with guides on subjects such as programming languages and using things such as the PERPHeads API, these could be graded by difficulty and will be editable by anybody that desires to do so as long as it contributes something constructive.