Server Suggestion When new players join have them read 2.5 and 3.4

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: When new players join have them read 2.5 and 3.4
Suggestion Description: When a new player joins the server make a popup of the rule 2.5 and 3.4 come up and them have to tick saying "i have read and understood"

Why should this be added?:
- Because these are the 2 biggest rules on the server and a lot of new players just don't understand they can't do things like this without it being a rule break  for example @CapalotBlickyy new AR - It had seemed the new player was genuinely curious on what will happen but no understanding it wasn't allowed for no reason

What negatives could this have?:
- none i can see

Reaction score
This is already the case with all the rules but having basic rules come up would be better for this.

Reaction score
Maybe adding a very basic small quiz to gain access into the server, like agreeing to rule could be a useful addition, so we know they have took some information on board maybe?

Reaction score
This is already the case with all the rules but having basic rules come up would be better for this.
yeah i mean i doubt a new player is going to go through all the rules, having it simple and the basic rules of the server come up for them to understand will be more beneficial imo

Reaction score
Maybe we could have a tutorial mission created that explains 3.4? Or emphasise it in the first mission?

Reaction score
Maybe we could have a tutorial mission created that explains 3.4? Or emphasise it in the first mission?
Have an NPC gunpoint them and if they don't /act surrender in 10 seconds or try and run away they get killed.

Reaction score
To piggy back in this idea. It’s actually most helpful in my opinion if a test was conducted like a small quiz before a player is allowed in based around 2.5 and 3.4.

Even better is on top of this very easy test, helpers can (when they’re available) conduct sessions where they just sandbox scenarios on a training server similar to how PLPD patrol does training. This can teach new and aspiring players who still get caught up in the rules to learn from helpers by actively engaging and being involved in mock scenarios which are supervised by the helpers to help hardwire the rules into their mind and it becomes way easier to follow the rules from that point forward.

Reaction score
@Bnej @Efan I was thinking the same thing too but realistically it’s hard to spawn a NPC for every tutorial individually I would assume so instead a easy small quiz plus the other stuff seems more practical from what I know?

Reaction score
@Bnej @Efan I was thinking the same thing too but realistically it’s hard to spawn a NPC for every tutorial individually I would assume so instead a easy small quiz plus the other stuff seems more practical from what I know?
I was sort of kidding about the NPC.