Whole Police Force in Hostage Situation

Reaction score
Hey, this is my first Recommendation and i would like to thank the whole of the police force. The reason i am thanking them as there was a Hostage Situation in Regals 3. I will get more onto the story later down in this post. The people in this situation were @Ash @Panda and more. Sorry if i could not remember your name as i have a short memory. Well anyway i want to thank you all for a great Role Play situation and now it is time to get onto the story.

Story Part
It was a Dark Night in Paralake City. We had an anonymous call from people who lived in Regals that there was a hostage situation and could hear from the cracks on the dreadful walls. My self (LEO) and Lt. Anderson (LEO) went to that situation and was first on scene. We heard the screaming through the door hinges and new something had to be done to protect these hostages! My self called for SWAT for Stand-By before we had entered the building. That moment was one of the scariest moments to hear them shouting at the hostages. "SWAT needed at Regals 3 Hostage situations!" said me while shivering with my gun by my side. Lt. Anderson had this all covered and talked to the guys like normal Citizens making them feel special, so they would not harm any hostages. I myself made a deal to offer them 5k for the hostages. They accepted that offer and let one hostage go. Thinking to myself "Will i die today and never see my family? Or save 3 hostages and some officers be injured." It was a life or death situation. Next it was the last two hostages. He gave them 10k for both of them. Dramatically they sprinted down the stairs. We had done it! But it was not over as of that moment. SWAT bombed down the door, and i gave the orders to SWAT. "Stay behind the wall, nice and steady." I risked my life by entering a room nearest to the shooters. Slowly turning my head round the wall BANG BANG! One guy down. SWAT sprayed down the room and shot everyone in there....
A Couple seconds later all you could hear was moaning. Everyone was alive and healthy, accept for one. The Lt. I screamed on the radio "GET A MEDIC NOW LT IS DOWN!" This raid had went well but one casually on our side was injured. That was the end of the hectic day Of me being a CEO but while being a normal healthy wanting to get promoted Officer.

I decided to say what happened as i wanted to tell people. Now people knows what happens behind locked doors, and know how it feels to be a Law Enforcer while being LEO without being Sgt. or Lt.

Big Thank You to everyone who took part in the Hostage Role Play situation even the Hostage Takers.