Why did I get banned for a week for not knowing one rule?

Reaction score
image_2024-09-02_235944543.png
I never said anything about killing police, and was NOT very problematic in OOC. I said wreak havoc jokingly, not kill police. Honestly, My sentence should be shorter. My name is Sparky and was banned on Sept 1st.

Solution
This is the incorrect forum, you can make a punishment appeal here if you wish to apologize or dispute the validity of your ban. Additionally, you can make a staff complaint here if you feel that your punishment was too long.
This is the incorrect forum, you can make a punishment appeal here if you wish to apologize or dispute the validity of your ban. Additionally, you can make a staff complaint here if you feel that your punishment was too long.

Solution
I never said anything about killing police
RUNH8DZ.png

If you feel like the punishment is to long you will need to make a staff complaint as you can’t dispute the length also you can see the rules on the forums by pressing the 3 lines at the top left and pressing rules then server rules

You will have to dispute the ban or make an apology

An apology is where you know you have broke the rules and want to apologise for doing it and hope you get unbanned

A dispute is where you think you haven’t broke any rules and want another member of staff to look at it and hoping to get the ban removed

Back