Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Sharkster
Your Roleplay Name: Luna Yui
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94461102

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4 - The user shot and killed two police due to a lack of investigation after hearing "kill cops" inside of his base. The two police that he killed were simply conducting a traffic stop nearby.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologize to the two police officers that I killed that was not involved in the kill cops calls and instead they was just conducting a traffic stop nearby office. The org member of the person who said kill police said kill pd at pd and they said in base kill police , kill police maybe they went too far and I couldn't hear the location where they wanted police to be killed but this was no excuse to not investigate the situation further and ask where to kill pd at. If I did investigated this wouldn't had happened and I would be not banned. I promise in the future I will investigate situations further instead of jumping to conclusisons and shooting the cops nearby me. I understand what I have done wrong and will try my best to make sure this doesn't happen in the future and I am really sorry to the people day's I have ruined.

Additional Information: Sharkster with perp > :D
Sharkster without perp > :( very bored

Reaction score
I accept your apology I understand people mis communicate and we all learn from our mistakes and obviously I was in the wrong place at the wrong time but it’s all good you just heard wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.