Windows 10 or Windows 11?

What's better?

• Windows 10

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Windows 11

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
i would say windows 11 to take full advantage of direct storage which is a fairly new API for PC so very few games has it now, but might be very important feature over the next few years also introduces improvements like Auto HDR

idk why everyone seems to hate on Windows 11 almost anywhere I read, it's fine and you may encounter issues as with any other install. I suggest doing a clean install instead of upgrading from 10 to 11.

I have to use 11 because of my oled hdr monitor and autohdr (I use nvidia rtx hdr now) for media consumption or gaming which works fine.

Since I've migrated to windows 11 I've encountered numerous issues. I am thinking to go back to windows 10 for a bit. Is it worth it?
I have windows 11 and i can tell windows 10 is alot better. But it can be difficult to switch back to windows 10. because you must have a USB stick that stores everything on your PC, otherwise everything will be deleted

My pc unfortunately had to be updated to windows 11 to utilize my Wifi 6e on my motherboard for my network. WIndows 11 is dogshit bloatware AI Chinese tracking bullshit. 4 GB's of ram eaten up for what, nothing. If you upgrade to windows 11, I suggest googling a debloater powershell runtime, a good one is made by a guy named Chris Titus. It brought my CPU usage down to 1% and my ram to 2.8 GB's at idle. #Fuckwindows11ChineseSpyware

Windows 10 and 7 will always be the GOAT

Back