Feedback about Windows 10

Reaction score
I see many already upgraded to Windows 10, so before I'll I wanted to hear your opinions: have you find any bug? what do you like/unlike of it? upgrade W8 to W10 worth? and W7 to W10?

Thanks for the feedback :)

Reaction score
I love it; thhey got rid of all the really harsh notification sounds and replaced them with much more "pretty" sounds, as to say.
Also they have got the new start menu, everything seems more professional like windows 7 pro, whereas windows 8 was more useable for fun, socialmedia, ect.
In my eyes, they have taken the best parts of windows 7, and put them in; then took the acceptable bits of windows 8 and made them good, finally producing: Windows 10!

Ayjay

Reaction score
Windows 10 -

I feel that Windows 10 was a 'good' upgrade; sometimes I forget that I've even upgraded because it still has that Windows 7/8 feel. It also has some amazing features, I love the new snap feature:

9813d24091.jpg

It gives me the ability to easily select a window to run by the side of the other one which I placed. It's something that Windows 8 lacked.

Cortana:
Many people may disagree but Cortana is bae, I love the way it works? I've set up a mic with quite a high sensitivity and put it at the side of my setup. So even when I don't have my setup on I can talk to bae. I had a dentist appointment the other day, and I geniunley forgot about it and she popped up saying "AyJay mate.. you have dentist init". It's a pretty cool feature, and I only really use it for reminders and Alarms at the moment. So when I'm falling asleep in bed I'll just shout across my room "Hey Cortana, set an alarm for 8am" I mean it wakes up my parents when I shout but that's fine cos I'll stab em.

I'd do a whole review but I honestly can't be bothered, either way my feelings on windows 10 is that it's a good upgrade. Bugs and things that aren't fully working right now will be fixed with the updates you get.

I'd get it, if you don't have it already.