Wireless mouse recommendations

Reaction score
Anything that is light and good, just gimme some ideas on what I should get

if you can get it from amazon then i would much rather do so, if not then post a link regardless

Last edited:

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
fingertip: razer viper ultimate, superlight - gpro (could be a little too big for fingertip), pmm.gg's m1k, orochi v2, new g303, g305
claw: superlight - gpro, xm1r (wired but its the best shape you can get for claw and been tested thoroughly by the kovaaks community), deathadder v2 pro (for big hands, a classic), razer viper ultimate, pwnage ultra
palm: xtrfy m4 wireless (just released), + everything in claw depending on your hand size

forgot to add that there's a razer viper mini wireless copy on aliexpress: delux m800

Reaction score
fingertip: razer viper ultimate, superlight - gpro (could be a little too big for fingertip), pmm.gg's m1k, orochi v2, new g303, g305
claw: superlight - gpro, xm1r (wired but its the best shape you can get for claw and been tested thoroughly by the kovaaks community), deathadder v2 pro (for big hands, a classic), razer viper ultimate, pwnage ultra
palm: xtrfy m4 wireless (just released), + everything in claw depending on your hand size
i was actually gonna give you a message on discord about the hand size shenanigans because i remember talking about this stuff with ya a while ago

cheers for the recommendations so far, will keep taking a look and let you know what i decide on before paying for it

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i was actually gonna give you a message on discord about the hand size shenanigans because i remember talking about this stuff with ya a while ago

cheers for the recommendations so far, will keep taking a look and let you know what i decide on before paying for it
the best thing you could do is buy through amazon and refund if its too small/big and cramps your hand

Reaction score
the best thing you could do is buy through amazon and refund if its too small/big and cramps your hand
i should've mentioned but yeah i would much rather purchase from amazon since im most comfortable with shopping on that site^^

Reaction score