WoW, I'm back

Reaction score
It has been exactly one month since my last inactivity notice, this means my subscription to World of Warcraft sadly run out :(
But the fact I'll be back playing on this server makes me a lot happier :D I missed you so much (maybe the only thing i didn't missed was getting raided 24/7 :p)
I hope you didn't forget about me and i missed you as well :3

I just want to advise you to watch your back, see you all on the server!

//EDIT: i almost forgot, i won't be very active neither until the second half of July since I'll start a work experience that will last until June, then I will start a stage at the same place that will end around the second week of July and after this I'll "work" (i don't get paid) as animator/educator at a summer camp

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update on the last Edit:
//EDIT: i almost forgot, i won't be very active neither until the second half of July since I'll start a work experience that will last until June, then I will start a stage at the same place that will end around the second week of July and after this I'll "work" (i don't get paid) as animator/educator at a summer camp

The Summer Camp ended but i decided to go back for another stage, so afterthe last week where you haven't see me at all (because i had no computer/phone/time to visit the forum), I'll be back active on the forum, but not very much on the server since I'll be working 8h per day