WoW, i won't play for a month

Reaction score
Yes, WoW stands for World of Warcraft (and also the esclamation).
My friends and i played WoW for a long time on unofficial servers before i found out this wonderful Gmod server and his community. So some days ago they started wondering on how cool would it be to play on the official server, without bugged missions and lag spikes... they discovered that the game was 50% off and they didn't hesitate to buy it, and after some days they took me into it aswell.

I will miss playing on this server as much as I missed playing WoW with my friends, btw i still will be online on the forum so you won't feel my absence (no one cares about me tho :D)

It's such a shame that i'm leaving when we managed to gather all members of our elderly organization together again: i'm talking about @WilliamVamsti , @Fluffy , @Feng Yamaguchi , @zeluxenn and @Villz . I hope you guys will forgive me, I'll see you later :)

One last thing:
if you guys are going to buy WoW to benefit the sale pls make me a favor, send me your e-mail (it doesn't have to be the one you used to register on Battle.net) so i can send you my invite so that i'll have some benefit, and YOU will also gain them of course! thanks to everyone that will do it :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
WoW is a great game. Don't blame you ;)
2 lvl 100s, lvl 87 and a 93 under my belt.

Anyway, see you whenever you're back.

Reaction score
WoW? It can't be, you are playing WoW?! Oh how I've waited! I use to be addicted to that game, I'm currently leveling my level 40 blood elf mage (new models ayy) while leveling up my professions.

I have around 5 level 100s and going to level more. I am addicted.