X1 Baseball Bat and possibly X1 fully loaded M9 Beretta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Joseph Zepol

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93536581

What do you need refunded: X1 Baseball Bat and possibly an M9 Beretta (Not sure if Lewis took it or not)

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I had kidnapped two sweatervests as a test for my friend, and I tied them up. The first broke 3.4 and 3.26 by calling the police while under gunpoint and gagged, while the other broke 3.4 and 3.26 aswell by punching me under gunpoint and also whilst tied up.
Lewis can confirm that this did indeed happen, and the two sweaters got a warning for their actions.
I think Creepis was there, too, to punish them. So I'll just tag him here too.

Evidence: @MrLewis @Creepis

Reaction score
This is under $5000 and cannot be refunded. You also forgot a demo to prove you are entitled to the items.

Deleted member 4116

Joseph, dont worry about the bat and the Barreta. I have them enough in my storage. When i come back over 5 days. I can give them :)

Reaction score
This is under $5000 and cannot be refunded. You also forgot a demo to prove you are entitled to the items.

Denied

As stated by @Walker, any items under the value of 5K cannot be refunded as it is too much of a hassle. Even know these events did occur I cannot allow the items to be refunded, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.