Age (No limit):

Last edited:
Reaction score
(IC Info)

Name: Dylan Smith

Driving skills(Not text skill) 1-10: 5

Shooting skills 1-10: 4

Why do you want to join? At least 10 words:
I feel like I should get accepted as I have been involved in a bunch of shootouts and managed to survive only bleeding to death. I know my firearm level is low but I can improve. I do own my own car and have drugs stashed in my storage. I also have a spare magazine. I will buy pistols myself just so you can watch me improve. I have been part of the Police Force, Fire Force, Paramedic Force, Secret Service and Roadcrew. I've been accepted into every job except Taxi and some other jobs. I have the genes to craft drugs and other stuff. I also have over $30,000 on my bank account if you ever need it for stuff. As in driving I am a very skilled getaway driver as I had over 5 cop cars chase and all I did was pull a silent turn and hid in the forest, which then I escaped with someone kidnapped at the back of my Mini Cooper. My shooting is ok but as I said I will improve. I also had my own organization called The Steamed Mafia. The uniforms are really nice. I can help in a bank robbery by lying to the police by saying that they have escaped and then when they walk away I shoot them right in the back. I plan to sell my crap Mini Cooper and buy a Pickup Truck for bank robberies and raids. I will gladly wear your Uniform if you give me the money for it. (I'm not spending $10,000 on clothes again) Thank you.

Your car: Mini Cooper (Old One)

How did you find us: I went on my phone while driving my car and a AD came up about you.

(OOC Info)

Steam name:
Mr. Revenge

IG time:
2 Days

Age (No limit):
11 (Turning 12 in April)

Last edited:
Reaction score
(IC Info)
Name:

Magobei Ashimura

Driving skills(Not text skill) 1-10:

Shooting skills 1-10:

I would like to join your organisation as i want an organisation that will stick together and be supportive. I used to be in an organisation called the hitmen royale and they didnt treat me aswell as they could of done , they had 2 leaders who just told us what to do and i dont want that, i want to join a organisation which would be loyal and supportive

Your car:
hummer

How did you find us:

My step brother:
Katsumata Ashimura

(OOC Info)

England
Steam name:
Insane Granola
IG time:
1 week but i used to go on all the time but that was before New year
Age (No limit):

Reaction score
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE DRIVING AND SHOOTING SKILL IS NOT YOUR IN-GAME SKILLS. IT IS HOW GOOD YOU THINK YOU ARE.

Reaction score
(IC Info)
Name: ben anderson
Driving skills(Not text skill) 1-10: 8
Shooting skills 1-10: 7
Why do you want to join? At least 10 words: i would like to join as you seem fun and laid back and like to do lots of interesting things as well as the usual things org do which draws me to you guys
Your car: vw sirocco
How did you find us:forums

(OOC Info)
Steam name: BA98
IG time: 3 weeks
Age (No limit):17

Reaction score
(IC Info)
Name Suzu Yamato
Driving skills(Not text skill) 1-10: 3-5
Shooting skills 1-10: 7-8
Why i wanna joín is i wanna play whit a org and meet new friends and have fun and like to be a better player at rp
Your car: forde transit
How did you find us: katsumata ashimura told my of the org

(OOC Info)
Steam name: DipsyDK
IG time: 2 Weeks
Age (No limit): 12