YAKUZA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yakuza-foto-6639_original.jpg

NY61558-007.jpg

Some informations are real and some are casually made.

Personal quotes:
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

Listen this music, during reading. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
History and info about (Wikipedia):
Despite uncertainty about the single origin of yakuza organizations, most modern yakuza derive from two classifications which emerged in the mid-Edo Period (1603–1868): tekiya, those who primarily peddled illicit, stolen or shoddy goods; and bakuto, those who were involved in or participated in gambling.

"Tekiya" (peddlers) were considered one of the lowest social groups in Edo. As they began to form organizations of their own, they took over some administrative duties relating to commerce, such as stall allocation and protection of their commercial activities. During Shinto festivals, these peddlers opened stalls and some members were hired to act as security. Each peddler paid rent in exchange for a stall assignment and protection during the fair.
The Edo government eventually formally recognized such tekiya organizations and granted the oyabun (leaders) of tekiya a surname as well as permission to carry a sword — the wakizashi, or short samurai sword (the right to carry the katana, or full-sized samurai swords, remained the exclusive right of the nobility and samurai castes). This was a major step forward for the traders, as formerly only samurai and noblemen were allowed to carry swords.

Bakuto (gamblers) had a much lower social standing even than traders, as gambling was illegal. Many small gambling houses cropped up in abandoned temples or shrines at the edge of towns and villages all over Japan. Most of these gambling houses ran loan sharking businesses for clients, and they usually maintained their own security personnel.
The places themselves, as well as the bakuto, were regarded with disdain by society at large, and much of the undesirable image of the yakuza originates from bakuto; this includes the nameyakuza itself (ya-ku-za, or 8-9-3, is a losing hand in Oicho-Kabu, a form of blackjack).

Because of the economic situation during the mid-period and the predominance of the merchant class, developing yakuza groups were composed of misfits and delinquents that had joined or formed yakuza groups to extort customers in local markets by selling fake or shoddy goods.

The roots of the yakuza can still be seen today in initiation ceremonies, which incorporate tekiya or bakuto rituals. Although the modern yakuza has diversified, some gangs still identify with one group or the other; for example, a gang whose primary source of income is illegal gambling may refer to themselves as bakuto.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization's families:

-(Leading) Ashimura-

(Owner)Tomiko Ashimura (OOC: Tomiko)

(Co-owner)Samatko Ashimura (OOC: Samatko)
(Right Hand)Takeshi Ashimura (OOC: Chris)
(Commander)Katsumata Ashimura (OOC: R4ndomDude)

-(Side) Yamato-
-(Leader)Sotaro Yamato (OOC:Shaun)-
-(2nd Leader)Satoshi Yamato-
-Mashai Yamato-
-Matsumoto Yamato-
-Magobei Yamato-

-Not family-
(Commando) Angela Walker (OOC: Creepis)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bases:

Main base:
7B3275745687CEDF0BC6F527D5D32EED368E2DAA

Side base 1 (Hicktown):
1AF8DB6316A24B05C897989CE9E5EFDA9F5BAF57

Side base 2 (Wood Cabins 1/2/3):
0AF4BB4E073E8BD5299255CC5C4E19C6F5B515AD

All that bases are official. (Unofficial are allowed for members).

Uniform:

Shirt:
8E4EC6FA5E174DA037C9B8EAE26757C31A0E8D24

Pants:
D1FE3425E94D04798F677395A47FEF7CD4FC89D2

Shoes:
CE931DE3F7DB1065D4B148DD4F789BE3E4D5FB20

Policy
Alliances:
Avito
C.D.G

Enemies
(none)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Rules of Yakuza:

A). (OOC)Dont break server rules. (We don't want bad reputation)

B. (OOC)Be respectful to everyone in OOC chat.

1. (IC) Be respectful to friends of Yakuza or members of Yakuza.

2. (IC) Mugging is not allowed, only if that man did something to you, or to org.

3. (IC) Dont declare war with any other organization without accept of Ashimura family.

4.(IC) Never grow any drugs in base of operations (Restaurant). (If there's no war)

5. (IC) Be sure, that you gonna make organization: Fearful, Powerful, Respectful.

6. (IC) Always help organization member in need of aid.

7. (IC) You will need organization outfit (Only bugging is an excuse)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People, that I or Samatko know, are accepted on request.

You can be Ashimura only, when you get accepted by other Ashimuras.

Applications: !here!

Last edited:
Reaction score
i become inactive for 5 days and i get my base stolen (Trapani's restaurant) :rage:
i were in the last yakuza org, it will be nice being agains them now tho

//EDIT: funny fact The Yakuza and The Dragons have the same photo group :D all chineses looks the same

Last edited:
Reaction score
A letter is handed to the organisation leader from a mysterious man. It reads:

There is buisness that needs to be tended to.

As you may know, your friend known commonly as "Sotaro Yamato" or "@shaun" has previously joined The Avito. On the date known as: The 8th of March at approximately 2:41PM. Sotaro was accepted and invited in The Avito. He then willingly left the organisation about three minutes after joining.

Now, I have every belief that Sotaro knew the organisation rules considering he applied on the website. (the forum page) This means that he fully understood the famous quote known as "Méchri o thánatos na mas cho̱rísei." - "Till death do us part." Although Sotaro didn't see anything regarding 'criminal activitys' once joining the organisation, he fully knew that he had broken this 'contract' therefore meaning that action should of taken place.

Now, I would like to arrange a meeting between both our organisations to discuss what to do regarding your freind Sotaro, we can fully well negotiate what will happen with your friend, and if you're nice enough, then we may leave him alone and part our ways. However, fail to respond within a time period of 24 hours then we will come and hunt Sotaro down ourselves, war will be announced on your organisation, and we will have no mercy for anyone that has anything to do with your organisation.

I hope you take this as serious as it is, have a good day. -Lewis Doman. Head of The Avito.

P.S - Take any action on my members and you will be dealt with accordingly.

User0

How the Yamato family became.

15 years ago, a small group of us migrated from Kyoto due to the lack of money and rising crime. We came looking for a new life, not just to open up a takeaway like many these days but to fill in jobs of lawyers and corrupt government. What ended up happening was very different. As soon as we arrived at Paralake we arrived to hatred and gangs. There were less jobs than at home, we resulted to violence, showing brutality to get into gangs, murdering innocents to impress our hierarchy. What you need to understand is we needed to, to eat. To feed our families. It was a dusty morning, when we were awoken by the sound of sirens. One of the gang members were bribed by the police, we looked around to find all of the natives gone. They set us up. Before we knew it we were locked in cells, given nothing but rice and beans and 35 years later, we write this while eating rice. We were deported back to Japan a few years later we had recruited more members and connections with other gangs. We have found a shipment going to America we smuggled a few members from Japan while some staying in Japan to power in other countries. We have arrived at docks and called a taxi to bring us to Paralake.

To be continued...

I will also be head of the Yamato family.

Reaction score
Best of luck with your org guys, looking forward to see you guys ingame. Even doe the orignal Yakuza was made by myself 6 months ago Called The Yamaguchi(Disbanded)

Status
Not open for further replies.