Yes or No - Summer activity?

Do you think Perp is gonna be active/popular when the summer holiday arrives?

• Yes

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Im Banned Idk

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So a lot of wondering if there is gonna be a lot of people online in the summertime?
Do you think perp is gonna rise in players in the summertime?

Reaction score
i bet it's gonna be 50/80 at peak

the problem is the map bro fuck paralake

BRING BACK EVOCITY

Reaction score
I have other plans, I might return to Turkey again for some relaxation/holiday and also prepare for my upcoming apprenticeship for mad $$$ so I'll have little time in the future. Instead of wasting your time growing drugs I suggest you do the same, warm weather is better than fucking winter so make the most out of it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No . Summertime is Summertime ... people would be on vacations and etc but in the other hand there will be a slightly increase on the amount of players who joins per day due to summertime and nothing to do

Reaction score
Unfortunately yes, Some people wish to play perp all day instead of going outside or going on holiday. I understand if they cant afford to go on holiday but at least try and get some sun. Otherwise, you will look like an Albino if you just sit inside all day for the whole summer playing perp.

Reaction score
Unfortunately yes, Some people wish to play perp all day instead of going outside or going on holiday. I understand if they cant afford to go on holiday but at least try and get some sun. Otherwise, you will look like an Albino if you just sit inside all day for the whole summer playing perp.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree, go smoke a joint, get pissed with ya mates and fucking do something outside.

Reaction score
People who play PC are sad and look like milk bottles. No one likes to leave their house unless going on vacation etc. I think it will peak ever so slightly but not a lot.

Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree, go smoke a joint, get pissed with ya mates and fucking do something outside.
sir im 14 please keep this stuff to a low