• V4

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • V3

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Didn't affect me.

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
What do you prefer? V3 or V4? Because when V4 got released the server died. Everyone is resigning and just leaving perp.

So whats your opinion? What do you think happened because perp just decided to die a lot and a lot of people prefer V3, of course it is just map different but it still somehow affected perp afterall.

Deleted member 4983

I just bingeplayed V4 and got bored from playing too much, not sure if this is a reason for people leaving however.

Reaction score
when V4 got released the server died. Everyone is resigning and just leaving perp.
It's not the map.

The maps fine, this doesn't cause people to leave, yeah some places were better back in v1/v2/v3 but it's still not the map that's causing all these people leaving.

na its olsen

Last edited:
Reaction score
Because when V4 got released the server died.
It already was long before V4 got released, don't know what makes you think it's V4 causing it..
I even noticed the player count increased since it was released comparing to what it was before.

Reaction score
Because when V4 got released the server died.

1449043891738.jpg

Reaction score
Map change had nothing to do with the server population dying; people just got bored and moved on or they weren't very fond of the staff team and some of the new changes that were implemented. I still have yet to see what v4 actually looks like myself OMEGALUL

Reaction score
I appriciate v4 a lot, we got what we wanted really; We had regals balanced; maybe a bit too balanced(?)
We got the old office back
We got projex back
Regals Staircase fixed
Better textures
Back door of puffer

Reaction score
Only thing I dislike about v4 is the regard apartments, the fire escape destroys the ability to protect them. The better solution would've been to make the walls impenetrable or to completely redo them to not be that OP, not exactly like V2 but something similar.

Reaction score
Guys Im not saying V4 is a bad update lol, im just wondering because people suddenly stopped playing.

Reaction score
Guys Im not saying V4 is a bad update lol, im just wondering because people suddenly stopped playing.
Asks a question, gets an answer from different players - Defends himself for some reason saying that he never said V4 is a bad update???????
what.

Also I'd say that the fireescapes would be great aslong as it wasn't at that specific location, I think an overhaul on the whole apartment complex itself had to be done for it to be added.