Yet another giveaway (Tomb Raider)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Same as last thread, giving away a copy of Tomb Raider to a random person that entered the giveaway, just post something in this thread to join! Be aware that the requirements have been updated this time.
Requirements to join:
-You must have 3 days of playtime and be active in-game for the last month to participate.
-You don't have a copy of Tomb Raider in your library or in your inventory.
-Post on this thread with any kind of content you want, winner will be picked via this website and recorded with Screencapture software to supply evidence to see who has won or not.
-Set your profile to public so we can see your inventory/games. Having a private backpack and profile does not qualify you for the giveaway. Having a quick link to your Steam profile is preferred but not needed so things can go easier and quicker for me.
-You cannot enter this giveaway for other people/friends/family/dog. Let them join it by replying to this thread if they meet the requirements above.
-Join if you actually want the game, don't let it rot around in your library without ever being played.
db41320404.jpg

Anyone who joined the last giveaway can join this one aswell so feel free! Winners will be chosen in 2 days (06/01/2016, around 1PM GMT/UCT +1 if I don't oversleep :trande:)

Reaction score
I am in NY and I need something to be happy with because other than shopping nothing is happening

Reaction score
Never played any Womb- I mean, Tomb Raider game, so I'll go ahead and try.

I heard Lara has nice tits.
Give me those.

Status
Not open for further replies.