Your pc ran into a problem? Happens every time I die on perp

Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix? Happens every time I die.

pfLLFfj.jpg

Reaction score
m9kWS7y.png

Uninstall FACEIT, the drivers are being cucks or whatever the fuck it installed (Why would you need drivers for this shit, even if it is just anticheat...seems fishy to me). This apparently happens when you use a pirated version of Windows, since you're in Windows 10 you can cancel automatic repair after 2/3 failed boot attempts and choose from other options one of which is Elevated Command Prompt (CMD) so type this in if you're unable to boot.
Code:
cd C:/Windows/System32/drivers
del FACEIT.sys
In the future I suggest staying away from that piece of garbage and just use regular matchmaking with prime.

Reaction score
m9kWS7y.png

Uninstall FACEIT, the drivers are being cucks or whatever the fuck it installed (Why would you need drivers for this shit, even if it is just anticheat...seems fishy to me). This apparently happens when you use a pirated version of Windows, since you're in Windows 10 you can cancel automatic repair after 2/3 failed boot attempts and choose from other options one of which is Elevated Command Prompt (CMD) so type this in if you're unable to boot.
Code:
cd C:/Windows/System32/drivers
del FACEIT.sys
In the future I suggest staying away from that piece of garbage and just use regular matchmaking with prime.

just uninstalled it ty

Reaction score
Blue screen of death looks different on windows 7 but I literally had this problem for a MONTH straight. I swapped my RAM cards around for no reason and it worked give it a try.