Your scuffed niche game that nobody plays

Reaction score
RIP Heroes and Generals, @ZBM and I destroyed sweaty US and SU clans in war everyday. Wish they didn't close the servers down.
The last night I stayed up until 4AM to the point where the servers turned off for "Eternal maintenace"
Theese are some of the last minute memories(multiple images in the link):

Last edited:
Reactions: ZBM
Reaction score
Literally Garry's Mod, never met anyone IRL that knows what this game is, and I have a hard time even explaining it.
I was thinking the same thing lol. Was trying to think if I played any niche scuffed games and I realised PERP is the perfect example.

Goofy ass shitty graphics, running on old deadbeat engine, clunky mechanics, developed and moderated by volunteer workers.

And yet it might be one of the videogame experiences I value most and find the most memorable.

Reaction score
still better than ready or not

SWAT_4_Coverart.png

Reaction score
random and a bit more unknown games from my library that I like

https://store.steampowered.com/app/692890/Roboquest/ (fun in co-op but also great in singleplayer)

Last edited:
Reaction score
1691065349312.png
I found this game at my Gramp's house on the PlayStation 1 he had there when I was a kid and I poured a lot of time into playing this. Looking at some videos of it nowadays it's actually got some really solid platforming and music where each level is basically it's own mini-open world.

Reaction score
IMG_7348.jpeg

Makes me feel like a real jedi