Your scuffed niche game that nobody plays

Reaction score
View attachment 18600
I found this game at my Gramp's house on the PlayStation 1 he had there when I was a kid and I poured a lot of time into playing this. Looking at some videos of it nowadays it's actually got some really solid platforming and music where each level is basically it's own mini-open world.
Bro....... this game is such nostalgia damn... I never even got past the construction yard level I believe. I got it running on PC like 2 years ago but there wasn't any music or sound so couldn't fully relive it. I think this was one of the first videogames I ever played.

Reaction score
I discovered Supreme Commander 2 back on the xbox 360 looking at free demos. One of my all time favorite strategy games series. SC2 is a dumbed down version of the 2 games before it but I think its still a great game.

SupCom-win-cover.jpgdownload (3).jpgSupreme_Commander_2_Boxart.jpg

Reaction score
Bro....... this game is such nostalgia damn... I never even got past the construction yard level I believe. I got it running on PC like 2 years ago but there wasn't any music or sound so couldn't fully relive it. I think this was one of the first videogames I ever played.
I managed to make it to the final level which I don't think I ever completed as the boss fight was pretty damn tough. Speaking of the bosses I used to be terrified of some of the stage bosses such as the toy in the attic and the slime monster in the alley

Reaction score
Plate Up!
Just for the record this game is currently free on Steam for the weekend, and 50% off until August 7th if someone was thinking of giving it a try!

Reaction score
dunno if singleplayer games count, but these games are amazing, both persona games and digital devil saga are turn based whilst raidou isn't. sadly, atlus does not care about any of these games, or any game that isn't persona at this point
712A6wDZqPL.jpg
57829.jpeg
71Gx3aRMDdL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Persona_2_Innocent_Sin_US_Cover_Art.jpg