Youtube Channel!

Reaction score
Wag1 boys.

Not to steal any light from this thread but I too have created a youtube channel which I am starting to get into and I am enjoying. I'd appreciate it if you could check it out drop some likes and comments and what not also I'd really appreciate some feedback and if anyone knows anything about graphics and graphics design for youtube ie banners and stuff please hit me up. Currently everything on my channel I created but any feedback would be appreciated

Check it out here

Cheers boys

Last edited:
Reaction score
Turn the sound up, your into is almost silent and the game sounds are also very quiet.

Reaction score
ov6XKPJ.gif

When I watch Blicky's videos

Anyways, nice job keep it up I liked the battlefield videos, just do like you did when you died in the first clip of the Tanks and shit, like those kind of videos man

subscription.jpg

Reaction score
I watched a few of your videos and subscribed, they were good but it would be cool if you could make some longer ones as the majority are only like one minute long.

Reaction score
I like your videos, and your thumbnails, I have never made a good thumbnail, the only thumbnail that i like is my actual thumbnail because I can pop pimples with it.

Reaction score
Also, just another note if you guys genuinely do enjoy my videos I'd love it if you could help me expand by sharing my channel with your friends and getting them to sub. As described on gangland if each drug buyer gives you 5 friends who also want to buy drugs off you, you're going to get yourself bare customers. Same way with Youtube :kappa:

Thanks!!!!!