Youtube Channel - Lord of the Rings Funny Montage

Reaction score
Greetings,
Many of you may not know me. I was an active player on this community but I decided to make a break (I actually joined this community more than 2 years ago :O )

Anyways, I am starting to make something more serious about my Youtube channel. It will be a channel with many types of videos that will be identified on the beginning: [Comedy] , [Gaming]
Of course, I am nearly any famous. That is why I am sharing this with my friends and closer communities. Thank you for you support (whatever it is ;) )

Also, I am sorry if someone will see this as an advertisement because it's not my intention. I just want to share it :)

Here is my first video (Uploaded wednesday): www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMl8h3-5GG4
The beginning is a bit ... dumb as it has many screams and goat's yells :p . But it gets funnier after.

Also, either if you dislike it or like it, I will thank you for sharing your opinion and suggestions ;)

Thanks,
Bye

Reaction score
Wait a minute, let me think, maybe it was 2, sorry :p
I know i joined it on august, i just confuded it, sorry for that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446746908,1446746775][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, after some montages (star wars and other movies) I shall make a "Hitler plays on Perpheads" or something like it :p

Reaction score
Thank you for your support and yes, I love Total war and Im really good at land battles and sieges (Never understood the naval).
You can add me on steam.
Also guys, tell me your suggestion and what I should make next. I am thinking on a Star Wars funny montage