@Zeus Recommendation

Reaction score
I hope that when I write my appeal the admins will just give me that chance, but I don't know if I deserve to be a part of you guys anymore, that's for you guys to decide in the end effect

Reaction score
And all the other bans that I got were that I broke the rules such as 3.4 or something like that because at that time I just never wanted to read the rules through

Reaction score
I have been thinking about an idea for a long time and wanted to ask you how would you find it if the admins give me this one chance that they might ban me and just look how I behave in-game and thus see that I have changed nobody speaks against it that you can't ban me again when you want and for how long I talked to some admins and there was an admin who said that I would better prove myself if I talk to the others more often in the teamspeak I would love to do that really but as everyone knows I'm only 14 years old and really don't understand everything English people say so it's very difficult for me to communicate with others I've been working for over 1 month to prove myself by being active in the forum. Nice give my opinion on any ideas or that I help other people, the admins would ban me from giving me this one chance to just Inga to prove me this chance would make me so happy. For 4 months I have been dreaming of being allowed to play Perp again, I just ask you for this chance and I would be interested in how the community sees it.