Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name:
Rocky Harper

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:56246419

What do you need refunded:
crowbar, ak-47 with full mag, around 80 weed and 40 coke, 4 large pots.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
as soon as one of the staff members started a randown un anounced zombie ''event'' the whole server rushed there to partake exept me, a couple of people who thought it was a clever idea to go raid because everyone was there and buisy anyways. there was no police to respont to the shots heard or to respond to my house alarm. the chat was flooded and the whole server was in chaos. i made a report and @ShadowJoey told me to make a request and told me this should not have happend.

Evidence:
will be uploaded if requested i cant see my own logs so :3
Tick:

Reaction score
Provide demo and I'll look into it. Sorry for the inconvenience :)

Edit: After looking through the logs, I couldn't find anything related to you picking up or losing an ak-47 in the last 48 hours. Plus, there's nothing about losing a crowbar. You put a crowbar into storage, that's it. Provide a demo and we'll solve this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pending

The issue I see with this is that you got raided fair and square, you even had an AK to defend yourself. Just because police is busy somewhere else and don't respond to your house alarm does not justify you a refund.

Also, please provide a demo of the situation. Only 3 of your pots were early picked, not 4. We can not find any logs related to your AK nor your crowbar unless I typed something wrong.
0ab3989bc8.png

Reaction score
it might have been an ak 74 u or something im not sure, and the crowbar must have been a mistake. and like i said the whole server was in chaos because of the ''event'' that there is because of you no polece to repond even tho there was more then eneugh online, how is that fair. it wasnt even an event it was someone just spawning zombies in no anouncement nothing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1491614229,1491614128][/DOUBLEPOST]i will provide a demo, but all its going to show you is people breaking in, shooting me and thats it. you would however see how there would be more then eneugh time for the police to respon if they wouldt have stopped giving a shit because of random zombies

Reaction score
Denied

The issue I see with this is that you got raided fair and square, you even had an AK to defend yourself. Just because police is busy somewhere else and don't respond to your house alarm does not justify you a refund.

Also, no demo has been provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.