Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: harleyLFC96
Your Roleplay Name: Poppy Duncan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460343458

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.22 - Running on the highway constantly. Later, stole a player's car outside PD with the intention of wrecking it by constantly driving on the wrong side of the highway, only to be incredibly disrespectful in a report after being run over on the highway and crashing the stolen car. // Extended due to death threats

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, i would like to apologize for constantly running across the highway as it was really stupid and clearly a threat to my life which i disregarded and continued to do it again. I am sorry for ignoring the admins that told me many times and dragged me back that i'm sorry because it would of been really annoying and a waste of time for you to deal with as you could of had something a lot more important to deal with. Also if i come back it will most certainly not happen again and i will make sure to take time to refresh my self on all the rules and make sure that i stick to them at all times to ensure that i do not do it again.

Next, I would like to apologies once again for the admins having to deal with my stupid actions of stealing a car outside of the PD. It was extremely stupid and did not follow the rules at all. I would like to once again for wasting even more of your time for dealing with these actions and speaking to me. I would like to personally apologize to the person who's car i stolen. ( I do not know who it was but if they know i am more than happy to talk and give you a personal apology). I am sorry for stealing the car and driving it on the road with the intention to break it as it is unfair for you to have to take time to make a refund request and get it checked by an admin. I am sorry for anyone who was affected in my miss doing and i will make sure that none of this will happen again i will come back as a new person.

Finally, I would like to apologize to everyone who is was horrid to as my actions where truly horrible and not needed at all. What i was doing was completely terrible and was not needed to be taken out on the admins as I was in the wrong and use where only doing your jobs. I would like to personally apologize to @Collier as i think most of the things i said where directed towards you and they was not needed at all. I am sorry for disrespecting you and i deeply regret it all and i am so sorry if it affected you in anyway. During our whole encounter i understand i was wrong, horrible, not listening and the list goes on for how ignorant i was during the whole admin sit and i deeply apologize. I would also like to speak to any of the other admins that might of been affected during this as i would also like to give them their own personal apology as it is the least i can do and i need to as they deserve it. So if anyone remembers being affected let me know and ill apologize privately too.

Through out my time i have been banned it has been around 11 months to a year and i have made sure to focus on rebuilding my self as a person specifically. I have never had an encounter like this before so it was strange and i have made sure that it has never happened again and will ensure i keep up with it. I have become a total new person and my attitude has changed massively towards others and overall too. I have matured a lot more as i have become older and learnt that people can be hurt by what i say so i have stopped.

I really miss playing on the server and would like to come back to socialize with people again and most importantly show that i have changed and i want to prove it.

Thanks for reading,
Regards Harley

Additional Information: I will do anything for you to consider un-banning me and am happy to receive any punishments like a communication ban if i come back.
If i affected you during this please PM me and let me know so i can also give you a personal apology and maybe you will forgive me,
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.