Model Suggestion Tinted Car Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Tinted Car Windows
Suggestion Description: Allow all players to customise their car window tint at the Veiko or at the Car Dealer for a certian price.
Police would be able to tint their unmarked vehicles for free.

The tint should be limited to a certain degree to not allow fully blacked out windows.

Possibly a premium feature?

Why should this be added?:
- Allows for the concealment of occupants in a vehicle so that criminals can disguise themselves if they want.

- Allows for unmarked police cars to remain more concealed so that reinforced stops, traffic enforcement, ect can be carried out better. (In my opinion a better alternative to a new undercover division in PD).

- Some people prefer the look of tinted windows.

- It's more realistic as you usually wouldn't be able to see another person's face as clearly as you do in-game currently. (Compared to real life).

- Perhaps more incentive to buy premium?

What negatives could this have?:
- Would take a very very long time to add this to every car model in-game I'm guessing; maybe it's not even physically possible.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Some people complain that PD's undercover cars are somewhat useless. With the addition of tinted windows, this solves that problem.

Reaction score
i dont know if this would be possible but would be cool , then i can black out windows on vaxuall corsa for council estate sawz

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Tinted Car Windows
Suggestion Description: Allow all players to customise their car window tint at the Veiko or at the Car Dealer for a certian price.
Police would be able to tint their unmarked vehicles for free.

The tint should be limited to a certain degree to not allow fully blacked out windows.

Possibly a premium feature?

Why should this be added?:
- Allows for the concealment of occupants in a vehicle so that criminals can disguise themselves if they want.

- Allows for unmarked police cars to remain more concealed so that reinforced stops, traffic enforcement, ect can be carried out better. (In my opinion a better alternative to a new undercover division in PD).

- Some people prefer the look of tinted windows.

- It's more realistic as you usually wouldn't be able to see another person's face as clearly as you do in-game currently. (Compared to real life).

- Perhaps more incentive to buy premium?

What negatives could this have?:
- Would take a very very long time to add this to every car model in-game I'm guessing; maybe it's not even physically possible.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Some people complain that PD's undercover cars are somewhat useless. With the addition of tinted windows, this solves that problem.
nice uggestiom

Reaction score
In my opinion, the vehicles do not require any sort of tinting, as in reality, if your wanted and driving around in your own car, the ANPR will go off when your nearby a police vehicle as well, and this will only really serve as an excuse to not store firearms and get away with it, meaning you have less of a chance to seize them had you found out they are illegally transporting, and equally for police vehicles, it shouldn't be a thing, as its not necessarily fair not being able to see an officer inside an unmarked and being absolutely unable to shoot them, as you might just be shooting at a regular civilians vehicle who has not had the chance to leave the area yet. Which would cause issues with 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.