↶Bugatti Alert↷

Reaction score
Yo b0y0s.
New Bugatti Alert as the title reads, shoutout to all the haters *banter*: Quentin, Josh Koleman, Garry Arnold's. Big mention for my Organisation Ni**as in Paralake and a few other geezers for bringing me up from the Hudson Hornet Old Banger of a whip. Now lets get these firearms levels baybie!

Attachments

• Bugatti EB110 Engine Shot.png
    Bugatti EB110 Engine Shot.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Bugatti EB110 Headlights Off.png
    Bugatti EB110 Headlights Off.png
    73 KB · Views: 66
  • Bugatti EB110 Headlights on Horizontal Veiw.png
    Bugatti EB110 Headlights on Horizontal Veiw.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Bugatti EB110 Headlights on Vertical Shot.png
    Bugatti EB110 Headlights on Vertical Shot.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Bugatti EB110 Interior.png
    Bugatti EB110 Interior.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 59
Reaction score
Congratulations, you power grew for a long time!!! and you got one of the worst and most expensive cars in perp.
heres a medal
4PCS-LOT-Plastic-gold-trophy-cup-Souvenirs-font-b-Kids-b-font-sports-font-b-medal.jpg

Also, you may want to just insert the images into the post so we can actually see them, when you upload them like that there very small!

Reaction score
Just testing the waters on the forums, doubt I will be posting anything like this ever again lmao. Cheers though.

Reaction score
So, you're telling me, that you sat in an appartment, grew imaginary drugs for a week, bought the chinese version of a bugatti and then posted a thread about it. When we said that Ermak shouldn't post a thread for every thing he does, we meant it in general. Good job I guess...
images

Reaction score
Maybe you can invest some of your money into learning how to properly embed pictures into forum posts.